Crazy past few weeks

 
My life has been more hectic than normal lately. The last few weeks have been crazy as I transitioned from Health Canada to a new job with the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSEC). During that time my son also moved out and the garden is calling for my attention. I have been feeling overwhelmed because there are so many things I want to do and so little time. We all have those moments, right?

With all of these events going on, I can say that for the first time in years, I haven't had much time to even think about watercolours. Luckily, the one constant has been my workouts at the gym. Thankfully those help my energy level and help me stay focused on priorities. I'm also fortunately that people around me understand how important the gym is to my sanity ;-)

My only painting time this week was late last evening and here are two small watercolours I created. These are only 4" X 6".  I called the first one "Dreaming about camping" because I've got some camping booked in the Adirondacks in June and I just can't wait to get away and sleep in a lean-to.

Danielle Beaulieu's watercolour - Dreaming of camping
Danielle Beaulieu's watercolour
Have a great weekend,

Danielle

Comments