Popularity of blogs

In recent years, the number of blogs have increased consistently. Whether you love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact that they can be an invaluable tool for helping artists promote and progress in their work.

This blog is intended to share my passion of watercolours. It is meant to communicate what I'm up to with my painting. I am very grateful to those who subscribe to the blog to receive it every week. THANK YOU!

I also author another blog entitled
Art Tutor Members for artists (mostly watercolourists) that addresses common and unusual aspects of our hobby. Art blogs are a fantastic way to talk to other artists and to get free advice on virtually anything from technique to exhibiting your work. This blog forces be to continuously research and analyze what I am doing.

In the past week I painted a few cards to be used for various occasions. Since I like atmospheric paintings, here is one in that style. This one is 4''`x 6''.

Have a great week
Danielle

Comments