Being thankful for the opportunity to learn

At this time of the year, we tend to reflect and think about what we have to be thankful for and appreciate the past year.  Most people, including me, have a long list that includes family, friends, hobbies, etc.

If you are reading this blog, we also share a love for art. This appreciation comes in the form of purchasing art, creating it or simply admiring it.

As we transition from 2016 to 2017, it is worthwhile considering what we have accomplished and are thankful for and what we dream to accomplish.

Here are some of my 2016 watercolours that I am grateful for:
Danielle Beaulieu 2016 watercolours
I'm hoping that I will continue to learn in the new year.  There is always more to learn –- more about the materials I use, more about techniques, more about the ideas I'm working with.  I also wish to learn more about the artists I admire, the history of art, and the nature of the art world.

Happy New Year!
Danielle

Comments