Time flies

My next two art shows are in April. Although that seems like a number of weeks away, time flies and there aren't a lot a weeks between now and then to paint something new for the show.

This is one of the reasons why last week when I was off on a business trip, I brought some of my art supplies and painted a few small paintings since my supply of small watercolours is very low.   Here are two of the florals that I painted. They are only 5" X 7'.  I'm thinking that it might be fun to paint a larger one of the tulips.
Danielle Beaulieu small watercolours of blooms time flies
I still have a few more small paintings to produce for these upcoming shows.

Normally, I love to travel, even if it is for work, but this time. I seemed to have had the trip from hell. So many thing went wrong including at one point lack of water in the hotel and then having yellow coloured water come out of the tap.  I've been fortunate with many great trips, this is only a bump in the road.

Have a great week,
Danielle

Comments