Inspired by Tuscany

I haven't painted in the last two weeks.  Brian and I have been visiting Tuscany and although I brought my painting supplies with me, we were constantly on the move and I didn't lift a paint brush. We did find a number of art shops that we visited.

I am never short of inspiration for topics to paint, however, I now have so many new scenes I want to paint. The challenge will be deciding where to start.  

Not only is there much natural beauty in Tuscany,  there is also lots of art in many forms. You can read my other blog that talks about how art is pervasive in that area. 

We're currently in the airport awaiting our flight home and the only thing I hope for is not to have anyone sitting next to me in the plane (except my husband) so that I may paint more comfortably during the long return home.

Here are a few scenes that I may some day convert to paintings.

I'm pleased to announce that I've been invited to be one of the few artists to exhibit in the new art gallery in Cumberland, Ontario. The soft opening will be held on Thursday November 16th from 4pm to 8 pm, and the Grand Opening & Vernissage on Friday November 17th from 3pm to 9 pm. More details to follow in the coming weeks.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Danielle

Comments