Overview of past Christmas cards

Last weekend was a great painting weekend. I finished one painting for an upcoming juried show and started drawing the second one. It had been a while since I could spend a number of consecutive hours painting  and it felt great.  I'll share these new paintings in a few weeks.

For the past few years, I have painted a Christmas card to send out to family and friends.  Finding a picture that I can connect with is never easy because I have to do this before I get into the holiday spirit.

This year's painting / card is at the top left. On the right and bottom of the photo below, you have Christmas cards of previous years.

My favorites so far are the poinsettia and the teddy bears.
Danielle Beaulieu watercolour christmas cards
This is a tradition that I'm glad I began and will likely continue for a while.

Have a great week
Danielle

Comments