Maker Faire Experience

I spent this past weekend volunteering at Maker Faire Ottawa.

What an event it was! This annual event attracted thousands of attendees. To see what people enjoy making and showing is inspiring. There was a number of kiosks for 3D printers, robotics and electronics, but sections for arts and crafts, Legos, and various types of inventions abound. The fair truly exhibits the inventiveness and creativity of people making things for fun and not necessarily for profit and who are not stuck in front of a video screen. 

There was so much going on and so much to see. It is a very educational experience. It was a joy to see how many different ideas and projects were being shared. 

I highly recommend this annual event for families who love education and new thoughtful experiences.

While I was there I had the opportunity to demo some watercolour painting. Here is what I painted.


Have a great week,
Danielle

Comments