Memories from Little Polliwog Pond

Happy New Year to all. Wishing you happiness, health and success through 2019. Hope this year brings you all the joys that you deserve.

I can't believe that I've been publishing this blog every week since January 4, 2014.  How time flies.

During the holidays, I was going through some of my old photos of canoe camping trip. This brings back the serenity I experience while camping. One of my fond memories is of a small lake in the Adirondacks where one third of the lake is covered is water lilies and hundreds of frogs.  Here is one of my pictures of the water lilies on "Little Polliwog Pond".


Combining my love of the outdoors, that specific experience, and my interest for long horizontal format for paintings, here is my latest painting.  It will be framed on a panel  board to keep it simple.

Danielle Beaulieu watercolour of water lily
I plan on painting a few more waterlilies in this format.

Happy New Year,
Danielle

Comments