Two down

I completed my second commission this past week and delivered the two of them yesterday.  They will be used as awards ;-). The theme for this second is similar to the first as both relate to teachers and schools.


Next I need to plan what I will paint for the coming months as there are outdoor shows and special exhibits on the horizon. Although I continue to paint antique items(exhibit Jan 2020 in a city gallery), I will take a pause to focus on a couple of small series. One of them will be related to markets, grocers and fruits. The other series will be lively as the main theme will be candies.

In six weeks (May 25 and 26th), I will participate in a new venue for me in Québec. This juried outdoor show called "Arts-au-Parc" will have 46 artists (painters, carvers, fiber artist, woodworkers, ceramic and some jewelry). It will be held in the Claudette Lavergne park in Val-des-Monts. Although I am looking forward to this show, I have some trepidations as I haven't been able to go out much in public due to my concussion. Luckily family and a friend have offered to assist me.

Now off I go to plan my next project.

Have a good week.

Danielle

Comments