Change Please

In July near Tupper Lake, I discovered a nice boutique off the beaten track that makes beautiful leather purses and other items.

Their cash register was a functional old one.  I had seen very few of these in antique stores, but seeing how one actually works was cool.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I would paint it. The owner of the shop let me take some photos of it.

This past week I did it.  I painted this small watercolour of a cropped version of that old cash register. This painting required multiples mixes to create various greys.

Danielle Beaulieu Watercolours old cash register
Change Please, 8" X 10", $170

Over the next few months, I'll be painting more antique items.

Have a great week,

Danielle


p.s. I do not know why BlogSpot is acting weird with my blog lately. Apologies

Comments