Good painting week

I can't believe that my first series of lessons has ended. The last four weeks have gone by way too quickly.  As it turns out, I have enjoyed teaching. Some of the participants were interested in continuing the classes, so there will be three more classes, each focussing on a different topic. This coming week, we will paint a barn.  Feel free to join us. You can register at https://daartisti.com/lessons/

This past week, I worked on two new watercolours of antiques.  The first is of carpenter wood hand crank brace was started in the Da Artisti gallery last weekend. These tools bring back great memories of my paternal grandfather.

Grandpa's Tools - 11" X 14"

This past week, I also completed this small painting of an old bike. It had been a while since I worked on rough paper and getting refamiliarized  with the texture of the paper didn't take long.

Old Bike - 10" X 8"
Have a great week

Danielle

Comments