More Good News

Yesterday I exhibited at #Wallcandyottawa. What an art show it was with approximately 135 artists promoting their works.  I'd like to thank all of those who support me in many different ways.

There was another important art related activity happening yesterday. The Ottawa Watercolour Society was holding a jury day for an upcoming show at Old Chelsea Gallery.  A very supportive artist colleague was very generous in bringing my two submissions. Later in the day, I received some good news. My two submissions were accepted into the show that will be held from Friday, January 10 to Thursday, January 30, 2020 .  The two paintings accepted are the chandelier I shared with you last week and the new one here.


I have some very exciting news. I am now represented at the Galerie d’Art Riverside in #Wakefield! You can find a variety of my paintings there. The location and gallery are absolutely beautiful- consider visiting soon.

Lastly, I have a painting as part of the Arteast Awards Winners 2018. The reception will take place on Sunday, December 1, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on the ground floor of the Shenkman Arts Centre, 245 Centrum Boulevard, Orleans. The exhibit runs from November 28th, 2019 to February 11th, 2020. 

Have a great week,


Danielle

Comments