Diet Coke vs Diet Pepsi

My best friend drinks Diet Pepsi while I drink Diet Coke. So I decided to have fun with the concept of a battle of the two and create a painting around that theme. There are two possible outcomes to who wins - Coke or Pepsi. The first outcome is Diet Coke wins because it has held the Diet Pepsi can down for a count of 10. The second potential answer is neither wins because the crushed cans symbolize that neither are good for our health.

Of course I'm staying semi-loyal to my favorite topic of antiques with the old floor grate under the crushed cans.

I'm pleased that this painting and another were accepted as part of the upcoming ''Mosaic' juried exhibit by Arteast Ottawa. The exhibit of this largest juried exhibit in Ottawa will run from February 13 to March 17, 2020

Danielle Beaulieu watercolour Coke vs Pepsi
Diet Coke vs Diet Pepsi

Have a great day,

Danielle


Comments