Underestimating Again and Again

A week ago, I was fairly confident that I'd have the time to finish a large painting of hot air balloons that I had recently started.  Boy was I wrong!

I completed underestimated all of the things I had to do during the week.  First there was day 2 of my watercolour workshop.  I had chosen something that was too complex to complete in 2.5 hours  This led to a few "one on one" zoom sessions for some participants and then recording of videos for others to finish their painting.  Below is the painting we completed during that workshop.  Well, I actually completed two since participants had a choice of buildings.

Title TBD

Title TBD

Then I had to prepare for the workshop that occurred yesterday.  Again I chose a rose that I thought could be completed in the alloted time, but we only finished half in 2.5 hours. Hence the need for a second workshop this morning and a recording.

Most of the rest of my painting time in the past week was spent almost completing a project for my son. I have about 3 hours left for that. Yahoo! 

Luckily  I was able to advance my hot air balloon watercolour. Fingers crossed that I get to complete it in the coming week.

On a more productive side, my garden has progressed quite well.  Would you believe that I underestimate the time it takes me to do stuff in my garden.  There is a theme here.

Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments