Why not?

Next Saturday, I'll be participating in the National Arts Drive movement with other artists in select cities across the U.S, Canada and Mexico by displaying my watercolours at the end of my driveway from 4-7 pm. Drive by to have a look! The app with all locations will be available soon: https://www.nationalartsdrive.com/ . Why not look for me in Cumberland.

Community supporters are invited to drive their city blocks and suburban streets to see, hear, and support the artists, performers, musicians, and designers living in their community from a safe distance.

The driving experience will be paired with a mobile website and interactive map where drivers can engage with the artist and support them from a distance.

A few artist colleagues and I will display our art at the end of my driveway... if it's not raining.

This past week I finished a watercolour project my son wanted. He is somehow attracted to the biohazard symbol. When he purchased his home, he asked me to paint a series based on the Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe decaptych. Here is my interpretation. Each biohazard is mounted on a 10" X 10" wall panel.


Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments