New Gallery Representation

I'm happy to share that Herringbone Gallery from Port Williams, Nova Scotia will be representing me. I have a number of my watercolours of antiques online with them. When browsing their website, you'll note a few well known artists.  I love that this gallery only represents Canadian artists.

This past week, I continued to work on my website. There is so much to learn in having a website, from ensuring that file names are Google friendly and that certain pages have sufficient text and that the tags are adequate for Google to pick up one's website.  This is no tedious task.  Too many people just put up a website and don't know what is required for their website to be effective and give them the results they seek.  Luckily I've been taking some classes with Art X Terra.

This past week, I spent much time working on my painting on wool.  It's at the stage where I leave it on the easel for a while and let it speak to me about what needs to be done for the final tweaks.  As you can see the top of the cabinet still needs work.

Title TBD - 19" X 26"

Have a great week and Merry Christmas if you miss my upcoming holiday wishes.

Danielle


Comments