More Silver Props

In the coming week, I start my 6 week class for the Kanata Art Club on Silver.  A couple of years ago, I had purchased some silver items to paint.  Recently, I purchased a couple of silver tea sets to give participants options to paint.  You can bet that I'm going to have fun with them and my new soft box.  Here are my new silver items.


I'm really excited to start this class.

Here is a painting with my older silver props.


In the past days, I've been taking a workshop with Rex Beanland Blog. The workshop is about painting streetscapes. This is a topic that I know nothing about and my style of painting is far away from being loose. There is so much to learn. Here is the first of two paintings, it is of Piazza del Popolo.  Is it loose, well not that much, but I tried.


I'm almost finished my drawing of Chateau Frontenac and should be able to start painting it on Sunday. Fingers crossed.


Have a great week,
Danielle

Comments