Are online classes here to stay?

Many discovered the significant advantages of adult online learning during the pandemic.  In particular, online learning helped reach a greater number of learners from diverse areas.   One of the advantage is that online learning tends to be inclusive.

However, now that the COVID numbers are down in the Ottawa area and people are socializing more,  it appears that the popularity of online watercolour learning has decreased.  I'd appreciate hearing from those who have taken online watercolour workshops if they think they will return to it in the future.

I have a number of workshops coming up, I hope that some of you will consider joining me:  https://www.daniellebeaulieuwatercolours.com/workshops 

This past week, I continued to paint some small paintings to be mounted on wall panels.  This last one was painted with the colour sepia.  It was a great exercise in values.  I'm calling this one "Is it haunted?"

"Is it haunted?"  - 12" X 10

I love old barns.  Do they call to you as they do to me?  I've even wished to have a studio in an old  barn.

I know that I’m not the only one who feels like I do about barns, otherwise there wouldn’t be calendars and books about them.  So what exactly is it, why do we love old barns?  

I believe that this attraction is similar to my love of antiques.  They make us feel closer to our roots and remnants of a by-gone era.
  
Have a great week,

Danielle



Comments