Since my last solo exhibits I've been painting a variety of subjects. However, teaching silver and cut crystal has giving me a new mission.  I feel driven to paint a new series of still life  in the style of this last painting.


I am thoroughly enjoying the entire process from setting up the "props" to take interesting photos to applying the final details on a painting to pull it together. Since each painting takes hours and hours of effort, it will take a while for me to create a series of 15 to 20 paintings or more.  I've already sold of few so it may take me a while to build up an inventory to exhibit.

Painting this new series doesn't mean that I won't paint other subjects on occasion. And of course, I will continue to teach a variety of subjects.  Here is my most recent painting for and upcoming workshop. Stay tune


It's a nice day out so why not head out to the St Laurent Shopping centre in Ottawa to see our pop-up art gallery that closes tomorrow at 5pm

Have a great weekend


Danielle




Comments