Since my last concussion, I've spent countless hours learning from e-books and more recently online watercolour classes or even podcasts. The joy in learning something new feels fantastic. My current classes with Angus McEwan are very stimulating.

It’s a great moment when you touch on something you’d never heard before, that changes the way you think about the world and makes you look at everything from a different perspective. I’ve been strangely surprised by my thirst for knowledge. Why didn’t I feel this way in school?

Here is my progress painting for my class with Angus McEwan


I can't wait to see this painting finished.


Don't forget to check out my two new classes offered in the new year

And if you're in the vicinity of Cumberland, ON, you must stop by Da Artisti Gallery to see the Minis exhibit. I also have quite a few small artworks that would make great gifts at the Wall Candy Fine Art Pop Up in Carlingwood ma..

Have a great day

Danielle



Comments