Do you consider your creative ambitions as serious as other desires? Like any goal, I make sure that I have achievable visions. I focus my energy on what I visualize and celebrate my work as if it’s already done. I try to start ever day with a positive attitude ready to conquer all that I set out to do.

My next plan includes some silver and glass. This scene makes me think that this is something we would see in the 1800s because the tall perfume bottle is from that era, as is the heart shape jewelry box (not on this photo).

 



I’m focusing on this painting every day as I would like to enter it in a national juried exhibit. If it turns out like I envision, then all will be good. However, it doesn’t hurt to keep a couple of fingers crossed.

Have a creative week

Danielle









Comments