Traditions

I grew up with few traditions. However, my son and I have created a number of traditions since he was born. With the arrival of my grand-daughter Alice, I hope to start a new string of traditions and that can be passed on from generations to generations.

I believe that traditions contribute a sense of comfort and belonging. It brings families together and enables people to reconnect with friends. They also provide a forum to showcase role models and celebrate the things that really matter in life.

Lastly, tradition serves as an avenue for creating lasting memories for our families and friends.

That’s why I want my kids to embrace traditions and keep it them alive for their kids and grandkids.

Some of the traditions I hope to pass on to my son and Alice are related to the love of nature and appreciation of art.

Lately, I've been getting ready for some "small artwork" exhibits.  I'm working on a short series of stones. Here are a couple of them.

12"X12" - Untitled

12"X12" untitled


I'm not sure how to name these when they are all stones. Any ideas. Stay tuned for more stones.

Have a creative week
Danielle










Comments