Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

As 2016 approaches and 2015 comes to an end, I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone. Thank you, to all of my followers, supporters, friends and family, it is because of you that I am able to do what I truly love in my spare time. I look forward to keeping in touch with you in the upcoming year.

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of peace and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.


Here is a watercolour that I painted a few weeks ago. When my husband saw this one, he wondered why the boots were there since boots aren't normally part of a snowman. The painting sold within a few hours of hanging at a show and the boots were a hit with everyone ;-)
Danielle Beaulieu's watercolour of snowman - Christmas
Joyeux Noël et bonne année,
Danielle

Comments