Less than a week away

I can't believe that I'm only a couple of days away from my first solo show.  I received news that I was awarded this exhibit about a year ago, so it's been a bit of a wait.  Now I am full of excitement and apprehension.

My paintings of antiques have never been hung together. It will be exhilarating to see so many on display in one room.  I also wonder who will come and see my exhibit that ends the first week of January 20219 Will many people show up for the vernissage on Friday Dec 7th from 7-9 pm?- less than a week away?


For certain, I will treasure these moments.


In the past week, I completed a still life painting of something that is not an antique and had caused me much anxiety.  As mentioned in a previous blog, this was a real stretch for me.  Now that it's completed I feel a great sense of accomplishment.   I'm considering calling this one "Bite Me", what do you think of the title?


I hope to see some of you between 7 and 9pm at my vernissage on December 7th.

Have a great week,

Danielle


Comments