Another diversion

More than a week ago, I started a new painting because the other painting I had started (antique silver items) was very complex and required much thought, planning and trials.

This past week I completed the first diversion.  It is quite common for people living in North America to take photos of old doors and old locks when in Europe.  I am no different.  During every trip I've taking in Europe, I take numerous photos of these subjects because I deem them more attractive and charming than the standard doors in Canada.

Here is the completed painting of rusted hardware on an old door seen in the south of France.
Danielle Beaulieu watercolour of rusted door ornaments

In theory I should be moving on to my painting of silver objects. However, I receive a call for a commission required in a couple of weeks.  This means that I'll be starting that painting this week and postponing, yes again, the silver objects.

Have a great week

Danielle

Comments