Old Camera

One day this week I was taking photos of the ice build-up on some of the trees in the backyard. The zoom lens on the camera didn't provide the level of details I was looking for.  Although I have a zoom lens (100-200mm) for my DSLR, I looked through my large bag of camera paraphernalia to see if I happened to have a more powerful zoom lens that I hadn't used for a while. Although I didn't find another zoom lens, I came across an old film camera that I had forgotten.  I guess I'll have to take the film out to have it developed and discover what could be on it. I don't remember the last time I used that camera let alone that I had stored it in that bag.

Will SLR cameras decline as more and more people use the camera on their phone to take photos?

Coincidentaly, this week, I was also painting an antique camera that I had seen at last year's Ottawa antique show.  Here is that painting.

Danielle Beaulieu watercolour of antique camera

This painting is part of my series of watercolours of antique items.

Have a great week
Danielle


Comments