Interested in video?

Since my watercolour classes have been postponed for a little while, I'm considering creating short videos of certain aspects of watercolour. Would you be interested in some videos and if yes, please let me know through Facebook messenger or through my contact page what you'd like to see in a video.  We could even create a small group for lessons using ZOOM.com if you would be interested.  Let me know.

This past week has been extremely productive. I painted a few more florals for my home mosaic project. Two of the new ones are replacing two that didn't fit in well. There is only one remaining to do. I expect the peony, the last flower to be part of this project, to be a bit challenging. 
Danielle watercolour collage of flowers from garden

I expect that within a week, this project should be hanging in my home.

While I procrastinate, I am working on another floral for a friend and a scenery using the fence from my garden.  What shall I call this one with the outhouse?

Don't forget to let me know if you're interested in a video of some sort or some sort of online group class.


Danielle



Comments