Leveraging Zoom

After a few weeks of social distancing, most people are now familiar with the videoconferencing software Zoom. It has been crucial for artists looking to be seen and heard outside the walls of their homes. Zoom has enabled artists to get together for classes, for exchanges and to participate in activities with their local art associations.

I have also jumped on the Zoom bandwagon not only to teach classes, record short videos but to exchange with other artists and friends.


If you're interested in finding out how I glue my watercolour paper to wood panels, stay tuned for an upcoming video on my approach.



For those interested in participating in an online watercolour class, more classes will be announced as my first one is fully booked.

We are fortunate that Zoom can play a role in helping artists share their craft and bring communities together, particularly at a time like this.

In the past week, I completed the project for one of my washroom. This mosaic of nine paintings of flowers from my garden will soon be hung.

I also recently completed this painting of a lovely split cedar fence. It had been more than a year since I last painted something to be framed in an old window.
About 26" X 30" - $475



Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments