The Garden is Winning

I've undertaken so many projects in the garden this year that I only have a couple of hours available to paint per day.  As a result, I've been painting small formats in the past weeks.  This has been an opportunity to refresh the content of the small frames that I have.

Recently  I was looking at photos from a recent trip in Paris and my eye stopped at an old iron fence against a stone building.

Here is my small painting of a portion of that fence.  I was hoping to apply some rust texture to the fence, but at 8" X 10" there really wasn't enough space to add much texture.


Next week, I will have some very good news related to my watercolours to announce. Stay tuned!


I'm very pleased with the way my garden is looking like this year with all of the makeovers.  You can see some of the photos on my instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/danielle_beaulieu_garden/?hl=en


Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments