New website launched

I am very excited to launch my new website, now with full ecommerce capabilities. There have been a number of learnings along the road, but it has paid off and I am thrilled to share it with you.

There are a number of features of the new website
  • my art works are showcased in a new modern design;
  • the integrated ecommerce means you no longer have to contact me to purchase artwork, you can purchase directly using PayPal;
  • prices include frame and unframed options;
  • you may subscribe to my newsletter and blog;
  • you can check out my new workshops (I will continue to have these on Facebook);
  • it's easy to see my latest artworks;
  • you can learn more about me;
  • should be easier to find on Google 
That's what is offered so far. In the future, this new website will allow you to purchase  prints of your favorite artworks.

Here is what I'm working on. It's a larger painting about 20" X 28".



There is still much work remaining on this one.

Have  great day.

Danielle

Comments