Proud of a Productive Week.

In the past week, I was fortunate that a few more of my small paintings and my cheese painting sold at Da Artisti Gallery.  As a result, I've been painting day and night to get ahead - that's just part of my DNA - hahaha.

It's been such a rewarding feeling to be productive. I completed six new watercolours and am satisfied with all of them. In addition, I was accepted into two juried exhibit, one international (and I ranked amongst the top 10) and the other the Federation of Canadian Artists. Lastly, I was asked to partner with Art for Affect to teach watercolours and the trial class is filling up quickly. There is no denying that this past week has been extremely fulfilling.

Here are the six (6) new small watercolours that I painted this past week. Which one do you think I should bring next time if I have the privilege to replace a sold painting? Note that the red waterlilies are already in the Da Artisti Gallery.

These are either 12" X 10" or 12" X 12" and are available for $100 or $95 each. Feel free to contact me or Da Artist Gallery if interested.


This next week, I need to reconnect with my painting of wool.  It's not an easy one and will certainly take a while to bring it to completion. Who doesn't love a good challenge,

Have a superb week.

Danielle

Comments