Sending your works into the world

If any novice artist would ask me about sending their artworks into the world, not that I'm an expert, here are a few tips I would give them:

  • Make quality art. Quality never goes out of style.
  • Use archival material. Provide the best supplies that you can to your art collectors.
  • Make it personal. Whatever the topic, give it your own spin.
  • Make if from the heart. Create it in a caring and loving way.
  • Share your vision.  Share your dreams.

Here is my latest painting.  After last week's mishap, I'm so relieved that I was able to recover this painting.  Here it is with the old window frame.  I'm calling it "Spring Thaw", unless someone comes up with a catchier title.
Spring Thaw - 35" X 28.5"




I'm working on another water themed painting then I'm looking forward to painting some rust. That's unless I change my mind.

Have you seen the two new workshops that I'll be teaching for Art for Affect?  One will be about an old Provence Window that is typical of that region with it's many sunflower fields.  Yes, they have more than lavender in that region. During the second workshop in April, participants will learn how to paint white objects (aka teacups) and making them appear 3D.

Have a great week,

Danielle


p.s., have you subscribed to my Newsletter?






Comments