What pleasure

This weekend I'm exhibiting at the Wall Candy Art expo in Ottawa.  It was such a pleasure to meet so many of my online students face to face, subscribers to my newsletter, and others who follow me on social media.  And then there were the numerous other people who commented on my artworks and asked questions , what a fantastic day.



I'm fortunate that I'll have another exhibit in about a week and a half.  I've recruited a few friends to provide a variety of artworks during this Pop Up Gallery at the St. Laurent Shopping Centre from  September 22 to the 26th. You can find us in the Spotlight store. I'm hoping that you will start your Christmas shopping early or just drop by for a visit even if it is just to say hi to us.

The hours of operations of our Spotlight store will be the same at the St. Laurent Shopping Centre 

  • Wednesday - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Thursday - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Friday - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Saturday - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
  • Sunday - 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

The number of my workshops are starting to increase.  Coming up, you can sign up to 

Sept 18 an 19th - Hollyhock: We'll first focus on a dark background and then the show stopping flowers.

September 19th: Macaron.  This workshop will occur in the afternoon. Yes I'm teaching two workshops that day. Have you ever wanted to paint an original background? Well this is the workshop for you.

On October 16 and 23rd, I'll be teaching a workshop with this old lock. I can't wait to paint the different texture on this object


Thank you all for your continued support.

Danielle



Comments