Paint in positive strokes

I just finished teaching my class on cut crystal. It was very rewarding to see their art works evolve week after week. I sense that all of them are living a creative life with the ambition to perfecting their skills. Their enthusiasm will certainly take them to interesting place.

Good paintings are life enhancing. It follows that if the artist is unhappy, he gives it away with every little stroke of his brush. This is why they say, "paint with gusto".  Therefore, put in the work to give yourself the courage to be happy when you paint.

Here is my latest demo painting for my crystal class.

Grapes and Some Red Wine - 15" X 11"




Today I'm teaching a new class on an old charming lock. Painting texture is on the agenda.

In the next weeks, I'm preparing for my new class to paint fruits (https://kac1.ca/club-activities/online-classes/danielle-beaulieu-a-bowl-of-fruit) and a couple workshops (https://www.daniellebeaulieuwatercolours.com/workshops)  on squash and crayons.

Other goals in the coming weeks is to paint a few more small artworks for my exhibit at Da Artisti Gallery.

Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments