Wanting to give back

Art changes how we see our surroundings and amplifies what we notice. I am so fortunate because I get to make art every day in a studio that I love, for people who share my love for my unique topics and seek out the joy in my paintings. This is why I believe in affordable art.

I also enjoy helping students develop their natural creativity and increase their skill levels, but most important I enjoy sharing my passion for watercolours.

In a couple of weeks, I'll have the honour of participating in Da Artisti Gallery's exhibit about small artworks. This will be a great opportunity to scoop up incredible original pieces of art and gifts for the holidays.

Here are three of my latest artworks that you will find at Da Artist as of November 10th.

This first one was completed during in class I finished teaching yesterday. It is 12" X 12".

Charming Old Lock

These two landscapes are each 12" X 10".


Quit Corner of the Lake - 12" X 10"

Splash - 12" X 10


Have a great week,

Danielle


Comments