All under control, maybe...

It's been years since I've had to deal with overloaded at work. Who ever expected that in retirement this would happen as an artist?  Luckily my experience in past similar situations is paying off.

Until a few days ago, I thought I had everything (teaching workshops, demos, commitments for exhibits, taking class and volunteering) under control. However, this week I got news that I may be participating in another 3-weekend pop up art gallery in December. This means I have one month to paint many more small artworks at the same time as all previous commitments.

The difference with my current overload and previous overload, is that every moment painting and teaching is enjoyable.

This past week I completed two paintings with with Kanata Art Club class.  Each will be mounted on a wall panel for a "smalls" exhibit.  

A dozen of my small artworks will be on display at Da Artisti Gallery as of Wednesday November 10th. I hope that you will drop by this quaint gallery in the village of Cumberland, ON.


Childhood Memories - 12" X 10"


Grapes in Bag - 12" X 10"

 I am participating in the "Art de l'aquarelle" magazine readers' competition. Please support me by voting for my paintings. They are on page 4. My two paintings are in the photo below. Please vote for both.

http://www.lartdelaquarelle.com/vote.../galerie/index.php...


Have a great week

Danielle



Comments