For the past few years, I paint something special for our Christmas card to friends and family.  Again this year I decided to paint something different. I love balls made from dried vines, and especially when they are lighted. So here is what I have come up with for our 2021 card.


 
Would you believe that I even have an idea for next year's card?

Have you seen my latest newsletter, it has a number of my recent paintings.

Life will continue to be busy for a few more weeks. I teach two workshops this weekend and my class with Angus McEwan continues. I'm loving everything I'm learning so far about this different approach.  In the past week, I've had moments in the middle of the night imaging in what scenes I can use my new found knowledge.

My participating in Da Artisti Gallery's Mini exhibit is going well.  Do drop by to see the twelve small artworks painted especially for this exhibit.

In a couple of weeks, I'll be participating in another Pop Up, this time in Carlingwood mall. We'll be in our store every Friday, Saturday and Sundays from December 3rd to December 19.

In a few weeks, you'll be able to buy this card and last year's card at the above two locations

In case you missed it, here is the big painting that I finished in the past week



Have a great weekend


Danielle


Comments