Seeing my art in person

After a couple of years of online exhibits, last fall I had a taste of in-person exhibits with two art shows and the privilege of exhibiting in Da Artisti Gallery in Cumberland ON.  In the coming weeks, I'm excited that I'll be participating in two in-person exhibits.  

The first one will be from April 22 to April 28th at the St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa ON in the "Spotlight" space. We'll be next to the Rogers store. There will be 6 artists exhibiting artworks of different mediums, including watercolour and marquetry.


The second exhibit will be with Art Carleton Place Fine Art show on April 30 and May 1st from 10am to 4:30pm each day. There will be 46 artists. In addition parking and admission are free.

I'm hoping that you will be able to drop by at least one of these two exhibits.  At both of these venues, you'll be able to pick up some unique gift for Mother's Day.  There will be lots of options in all price range.


Here is my latest painting. This was a demo painting for my class for Kanata Art Club. 


Here is another small painting completed last week.  I adore the blooms of agapanthus .
Agapanthus - 10"X12"


If you're looking for something light to do on Sunday, join me to paint a clover bloom:  https://www.daniellebeaulieuwatercolours.com/workshop/29958/clover-beyond-beginner-watercolour-workshop-[online]

Attendance for workshops is slowing down as a result, after the currently advertised workshops, I'll likely take a break until the Fall.  I'll have a number of months to plan some new ideas to teach.

Have a creative week,

Danielle






Comments