Workshop where I learned the most



I've been painting watercolour for 10 years now and have been continuously learning since I started. Some of the skills that I have learned include:
  • Problem solving: used to improve my planning skills
  • Observational skills: learned to really look at things that are before me
  • Discipline: used to focus on practicing and developing each skill
  • Organizational skills: used to organize my workshop
  • Self-expression: displayed with every brushstroke, including spattering
  • Courage:  used to try something new and push myself
These are in addition to the skills of applying paint and water on paper.  The workshops that I learned the most were with Angus McEwan.  That's why I took a total of three of his workshops in the past year, even if they are expensive. Here was my first painting with him.


Now I'm ready to share some of these techniques with you, during my next class for Kanata Art Club. You can register here:  https://kac1.ca/club-activities/online-classes/danielle-beaulieu-rusted-locks 


I'm currently teaching a large painting of a ripple with my current group with Kanata Art Club.  Here is what it looks like so far. 



I'm pleased to be back painting for my upcoming solo exhibit.  This new painting of nasturtiums from my garden is 12"X16".




I've already started another painting that includes a silver object that I have.

Have a creative week

Danielle


Comments