Bursting with Ideas

One of the advantages of having a studio at home is that I am surrounded by trees and peacefulness. This fulfilled life calms the mind and enriches the ground for idea growth.

When looking or being outside I find myself daydreaming. Apparently daydreaming is one of the most valuable things that creative people do.

Lately I find myself bursting with ideas to paint. Maybe it's because I have a new class starting on Thursday and the prep work has me planning to paint many more rusty objects.  You may see a few new paintings of rust in the coming months.  Then there are a couple of photos of blue jars and marigolds that I also want to paint.

Here is where I am with my painting of the roofs in Sienna, Tuscany. I hope that in a week it will be finished. Stay tuned.

WIP - Tuscan Roofs

My class on rust and old wood with the Kanata Art Club is full. However, I have two spots left in my upcoming class to paint a close up view of a single peony.  You can register here: https://www.daniellebeaulieuwatercolours.com/workshop/31784/2-day-online-watercolour-workshop-macro-single-peony 



In the coming weeks, I have to decided on an idea for the March workshop. Any suggestions?


Have a creative week,

Danielle




Comments