Dopamine and Art

Were you aware that science has shown that viewing beautiful artwork can actually cause you to experience the same physical reactions we get when we fall in love.  When a person views art they find beautiful, it triggers an immediate release of dopamine into the brain – a chemical related to feelings of love, pleasure, and desire.

This Saturday May 13th, I'll be at Galerie Old Chelsea (783, Route 105, Old Chelsea, Quebec) between 1 and 4pm. This will be a great opportunity to chat with me about how I came to own the beautiful shiny items that I love to paint and what motivates me to paint these items, etc. 

There are only a few days remaining for my solo show and it's been a great experience so far.


The gallery is full of gifts your mother would love this Mother’s Day! Art can make your mom happier. Art can nourish both yours and her body and spirit

Have a look at the content of my exhibit:  https://youtube.com/shorts/T-iNVdLnFIg

See you soon

Danielle




Comments