New Job and Painting Benefits

Just over a month ago, I changed job within the Federal Government. This new job requires that I travel to the regional and district offices across Canada.  My first trip is to Winnipeg this week. OK, so it's not the most exciting place to go to in the winter.  

I suspect most people start thinking of what to pack for a trip similar to this a few days ahead of time.  What comes to mind is toothbrush, clothes, phone charger, etc.  At the top of my list is how much painting supplies I can bring with me. I hope to have time to paint in the evenings and during the waits at the airport. Extra painting time, if time permits, will be a benefit.

Luckily I have a few options for small palettes to put paint in and other supplies. Then I need to decide if I bring my travel brushes or some others? So many decisions. What I can't forget is to leave space for clothes in the one small suitcase I'm bringing ;-)

Here is a small (10' X 12') landscape I finished yesterday. I tried a new approach in painting the trees.
Danielle Beaulieu watercolour
Have a great week,
Danielle

Comments