Return to teaching

The summer being so busy, I haven't taught any watercolour class in a few weeks.  I finally decided on a topic, with the help of some Facebook friends, and will resume classes mid-September.  We'll be painting apples on a tree branch.  This will be a more complicated subject, but I'm going to try to figure out how to do in in two sessions.

I'm almost finished my latest painting. I'm still tweaking some of the small details but they will likely only be noticeable to me.

I learned a lot making this painting.  First and foremost, ensure that the entire drawing is completed before you start painting a section.  Unfortunately, you cannot fix certain things with watercolours.

However, I'm really pleased with how the animal heads turned out. That was the part that stressed me out the most.

Now I'm looking for a title for this one. Any ideas?

I'll be hanging this painting at Maker Feed Co., the new restaurant in Cumberland, in the coming days.

Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments