Something Different

Since there have been no physical exhibitions during these Covid times, I've been painting different topics for the home and just to practice different techniques.  Recently I lucked out on a great opportunity.  I now have 16 paintings of antiques in a new restaurant (Maker Feed Co.) about to open in Cumberland.

I'm currently working on one more painting for that restaurant. I was going to paint the following scene that I saw in a store in Lake Placid since the chef/owner likes quirky subjects.  

However, this photo didn't show the raccoons' faces as much as I'd like to.  I therefore made up a scene that suits the playroom theme in one area of the restaurant. Here is what I'm working on. As you can see, the different components are at different stages.  I'll be painting lots this week in order to hang it in the restaurant before it opens.


Fingers crossed that next weekend I'll be able to share the finished painting.

Have a great week,
Danielle


Comments