Old Blog about Watercolour Tips

A number of years ago, I subscribed to Art Tutor. This online sources of learnings offers hundreds of different art courses in different media. I was a member for a few years when that service started. I was fortunate to meet people from around the world who were supportive about each others artwork.  Our discussions were very educational.  In 2004, to synthesize some of the valuable discussions that were occurring but difficult to search and to create lists of valuable resources such as living inspiring artists, I wrote a weekly blog.  At first it was entitled "Art Tutor Member's Blog" but when I and other colleagues stopped to be a members, I renamed the blog to "Watercolour 101"

Don't hesitate to consult that blog for numerous tips.

I'm currently working on the most complicated painting of my watercolour journey.  I'm sure hoping I could pull it off. Here is what it is looking like so far.


Have a great week,

Danielle

Comments