Lack of time to paint

Three weeks ago, my brother in law past away.  Since then I've been extremely busy dealing with the resulting  challenges.  

We were also affected by the derecho.  Without electricity and proper lighting for a number of days, it was not possible to paint.

As a result, I've come to appreciate my time to paint even more since I haven't had much of it.  I have missed the energy derived from my creative efforts.

A couple of days ago, I finally brought my painting to the final stages. It is now on my easel to see if there are any final touches that are required.  Here it is:

Title TBD - 24" X 20"

Do you have an idea for a title?

Once completed, this painting will be glued to a piece of wood, varnished and framed.  This is the start of an experimental stage to not frame under glass some of my paintings.  It will allow me to easily ship framed paintings.

Have a creative week,

Danielle



Comments